Shipping & Returns
Original paintings stretched on canvas are shipped within the Continental United States only and are packaged and shipped via UPS. Prints and Un-stretched works of art ship within the US only via UPS or USPS First Class Priority Mail.
All orders are insured and mailed with delivery confirmation and tracking numbers. The buyer is always responsible for shipping and handling fees. Shipping and handling charges are based on current rates and fees. Once your order is shipped, a tracking number will be emailed to you.
Make sure your name and delivery address are correct at checkout and include your telephone number where you can be reached should your parcel carrier need to do so.
We aren’t responsible for items sent to an address which is incorrectly entered. If you find any mistake after the payment is made, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAMAGED OR LOST SHIPMENTS
In the unlikely event that your order is damaged or lost during shipment you’ll receive a full refund by the carrier only if you provide the original packaging for their inspection.
You must file a claim for the damaged or lost item within 7 days of its intended delivery date by emailing me at email@example.com.
Please note: Any refund for damaged or lost items are issued by the parcel carrier not the seller, Rachael Ryan New York. There are no exceptions to this policy.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Prints are custom created for you; for this reason, there are no returns or exchanges and all sales are final.
I want you to be very happy with your artwork. I think it's important that you live with it for a time. If you’re not pleased with your original artwork, please contact me within 7 days and I’ll do my best to find a solution for you.
If a solution isn’t met, you can return the artwork within 14 days of the delivery date, in the exact condition that it was sent. The return shipment must include all original packaging, a tracking number and insurance.
Once I receive the artwork in its original condition you will be reimbursed for the item, save for the shipping costs as the buyer is responsible for shipping both ways.
You WILL be eligible for a refund if:
- the artwork is shipped before 14 days from the date of delivery
- the artwork is shipped with a tracking number therefore won't be lost in the mail
- the artwork is shipped fully covered by the parcel carrier's insurance
- the shipment includes all its original packaging
- the artwork is not damaged in any way
You will NOT be eligible for a refund if:
- the artwork is shipped after 14 days from the date of delivery
- the artwork was shipped without a tracking number
- the shipment doesn't arrive and/or is lost in the mail
- the shipment doesn’t include all its original packaging
- the artwork is damaged in any way
There are no exceptions to this policy.